Tuesday, June 12, 2012

International playdate for all!




 
  Some things just fall into place, such as, the fact we were so very lucky to find this darling guest house to stay in for our trip or should I say, "new life".  Thanks to Leslie.  Then there is the turn of events that led us to our first international play date.  Costa Rica is a pretty big place and it just so happened that our friends were here on vacation the same time we arrived and only a 7 minute cab ride from us. With the OH so funny Kate and Kyle and their darling boy Jasper we had a glorious five days of playing "vacation".  This included late night taco eating, and by "late" we mean 8pm. That's right people. We are wild. A gorgeous day at the beach, with a surf lesson for lil' old me from my instructor Kyle who taught me how to get up by the third try without losing my top.  Surprising, I know.   It was such a treat for Kate and me to sip Imperials and watch our babes drool and roll around.  The kids were pretty darn cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment