Friday, July 13, 2012

JUlY! OH MY!!

"I don't want to pose"!!!!
poor kid.

Thank you to Auntie Meredith for the cute 4th of July dress!

Patriotic kabobs 
I can not believe a month has passed!! We have settled into quite a good routine here in our new home. July snuck up on us. And with it came our first holiday here, 4th of July! I did not expect to do much, being in Costa Rica for USA birthday. But we happen to make some fabulous friends who own a BBQ joint. And they offered to have a good old fashioned american style poolside BBQ! I even offered to make potato salad, which is odd, because I have never made it, go figure that the first time is in Costa Rica.. It turned out great! (  salad and the party) Brian and Stephanie, our gracious hosts, did it up! Delicious food, great people and their daughter , Mckenzie, is Harpers new buddy! They are only 6weeks apart. It was nice to be sipping on Flor de cana rum while watching my sweet girl splash in the pool with Nick. Tamarindo is feeling more and more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment